Bakkhali is a very popular place of attraction. Moreover, with the development of barge over the Hatania-Doania River, Bakkhali became all the more accessible. Bakkhali today is completely different from what it used to be some 10 years back. All this has become a reality with the development of transport and communication system.
Mandarmani is the most happening and upcoming seaside resort in West Bengal. It lies to the South West of Kolkata and is very near to Digha. People, who want a taste of the untouched beauty of Bay of Bengal throng to the area. Thousands of red crabs, walking on the sands is the highlight of the destination, especially in the monsoon. Mandarmani has a 13 kilometer long beach, the longest motorable beach in India, which can be driven through.
- Mirik, a lovely getaway at Himalayan Hills
- Trekking & Forests around Ayodhya Hill
- Sundarban, Home of Royal Bengal Tiger
- Paragliding in Kalimpong starting from Dello
- Purulia Garpanchkot
- White Water Rafting at Kalimpong
- Murshidabad, last Nawabs of Bengal
- Chilapata and Mendabari Jungle Camp
- Manebhanjan at a height of 7054 feet the starting point for trek to Sandakphu
- Gumabadara Village, nestled in Kalimpong is 12 km from Lava and 10 km from Lolegaon
- Loleygaon is a beautiful Lepcha hamlet located at an elevation of 1,675 meters
- Changey Falls can be found at a short distance of 14 kilometers from Lava
- Jhandi Dara is famous for sunrise over the majestic Kanchenjunga